- E-safety campaign from Greenwich Young People's Council (GYPC)
- Watch a video made for Safer Internet Day 2016 by the pupils of Discovery Primary School
Think You Know
- Are you aged between 5 and 7? This website is made to help you go on the internet in a safe way and know who to talk to if you are worried.
- Are you aged between 8 and 10? You probably know quite a lot about the internet. This website was created to show you what we think is good, look at what is not and show you some ways of getting out of bad situations.
- Are you aged 11 – 13? Here is some information on keeping yourself safe online and keeping the internet fun.
- Are you 14 or over? Here is some advice on the three things that can get a little bit complicated.
UK Safer Internet Centre
- Are you aged 3 to 11 years old? Visit the Primary Zone. Here you will find films, storybooks and other fun sites, with plenty of information to help you enjoy your time online and stay safe on the internet.
- Are you aged 11 to 19? The internet is a brilliant place to connect with others, to be creative and to discover new things. Here you will find films, games, quizzes and advice to help you to use the internet safely, responsibly and positively.
- Click here to find out the three simple things to remember that can help keep you safe when you visit your favourite websites.
A BBC resource with lots of information, films and fact sheets to help you stay safe online.
A website helping everyone have a brilliant and safe digital life. Lots of information helping you protect your digital profile, be aware of cyberbullying and tips and tricks to play safe online.
The internet is an amazing place and a wonderful resource and the aim of this website is to help make the internet a great and safe place for children and young people. Find the latest information on the sites and services that you like to use, plus information about mobiles, gaming, downloading, social networking and much more.
This 10 minute drama has been designed for 14 to 18 year olds. 'Exposed' deals with online issues that teenagers commonly face.